[Coco] [blog] Stupid VDG Tricks

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sun Jul 29 21:27:46 EDT 2012

For those who aren't aware of what I've been doing lately with the
original CoCo (i.e. not a CoCo3), you might be interested in taking
a look at a blog I've been keeping:

	http://vdgtricks.blogspot.com/

I've been getting what I think are quite impressive results with
converting still images (e.g. digital photos) for display on the CoCo.
Again, this is on the original 6847-equipped CoCo platform [*],
not a CoCo3.

John

* The images in the photos were displayed on a TDP-100 hooked to a 27"
Sony CRT television.