[Coco] FW: My 6809 Computer is Working!

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Jul 26 22:06:24 EDT 2012

Thanks guys.  Your very kind words mean quite a bit coming from fellow 8-bit
Microprocessor enthusiasts like yourselves, especially when you've published
your work on the internet.  I'm looking forward to seeing what fascinating
microcomputer designs you guys come up with next. I pray blessings on all
your efforts.

Kip