[Coco] Fixing coco2 keyboard traces.

chris cralt at comcast.net
Sun Jul 22 16:02:20 EDT 2012

Brendan,

RadioShack carries that same pen in their stores (they seem to have
more and more electronic stuff now) but its $20 and reading the
package I have the same concerns about it working on something
flexible. And the amount it holds seems very small so I don't know if
one pen will do all 15 traces. It would be a $40 risk for a 16K CB
coco :-/

If I can't come up with another way to shore up the traces I may try
bringing the plug to the good traces. I could remove it off the board
and extend it with normal jumper wires up to the keyboard.