[Coco] An MC68HC11A1P Based Computer Idea

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Wed Jul 18 13:26:58 EDT 2012

The 68hc11 is a nice processor and very closely related to the 6809. Keep in mind that although
it's (as I like to describe it) a hybrid processor very capable of being used as a general purpose processor it
was really inteded to be used as a micro-controller.

It sounds like a fun project though!

The Other Frank