[Coco] Question about upgrading my membership

johnchasteen at juno.com johnchasteen at juno.com
Wed Jul 18 10:30:27 EDT 2012

Dan
I am glad you had a ball at this summers COCO FEST.
It seems that each year the event is getting better.
If you have any equipment needs, WWW.cloud9tech.com
has a lot of great equipment, documentation and tech support
He does a mail order repair for me when I get into trouble.
Also WWW.GlensideCCC.com has a lot of links and other information.
Have you been to WWW.coco3.com ? The CoCoNutz E-zine (5) link has
many helpful article on using the COCO.

Happy surfing

John