[Coco] Monitor program for the HD63C09P Processor

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Jul 18 05:25:52 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I'm looking to build an HD63C09P based computer very similar to my 6809
computer I have running and I was wondering if anyone has written a monitor
program for it.  I'd like to find a monitor program finished and ready to
go, but if none exists, I'm considering converting the Simon6809 monitor
program into a Simon6309 program which would be quite an undertaking.  Any
help here would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

Kip