[Coco] Dallas Quest (adventure game)

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Mon Jul 16 15:52:43 EDT 2012

Datasoft licensed quite a bit (Bruce Lee, Conan, The Goonies, Zorro, etc.)
officially and were multi-platform. It had nothing to do with being on the
CoCo or not. Some of the show's creative staff were involved with the game
(or were at least credited), so it's about as official as you can get. By
that time, there would have been no way to sneak something like that under
the radar if it wasn't official, particularly since the cover featured the