[Coco] SuperIDE / HDB-DOS and physical floppies question

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 08:01:12 EDT 2012

On Wed, 11 Jul 2012, tonym wrote:

> Interesting... Of course, it's always good to hear 1st-hand accounts...
> Let me know if this gets too off-list :)
>
> How's the software support? USB-ony connected? supported under XP/WIn7?
> What about 64-bit Vista/Win7?

Parallel port, unfortunately, but I'll bet that will be addressed Real
Soon Now.  The support software is DOS-based and can be booted directly
from a "mini" format CD they provide.  You can also run it in a DOS box
under WinXP - not sure about Win7.

I have Win98SE installed on my bench computer and it works fine under
that.

Steve