[Coco] Detecting carts

camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:16:58 EDT 2012

In that case you maybe can hook into the cart detection routine in DOS or
OS9. The cart detection is an interrupt handler so you can change the code,
when the interrupt occurs send some command to midi device and wait for
answer that suppose to come back from midi. If the answer is not  there in
a curtain time, then error into no card message, and jump into loop. You
have to remove the cartridge before you can do anything else anyway,
jumping back to dos would probably trigger the cart
detection interrupt again.

cba