[Coco] Detecting carts

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 10:45:12 EDT 2012

Thanks Mr Gault,... didn't think of just reading the ports, This may work with others as well, as they are all on different addresses. I think the Midi paks do something similar when they are in the ready state. I'll do some peeks and pokes. The Orchestra 90 pak will probably be the oddball as you can write to it at any time. It always seems to be open. But you never know.

Thansk again

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com