[Coco] Detecting carts

camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 18:54:47 EDT 2012

Well you always have to come back to normal state, if you allow to come out
of the loop the software will hang again, because it did not find the card,
and you are back to square one. Sins you need the card you would not go on
with the program anyway..
Also timers in assembler takes a bit of code and maybe you just do not have
the space for it in rom.

cba