[Coco] Arduino as a Mouse/Keyboard interface?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Jul 3 10:13:48 EDT 2012

On Jul 3, 2012, at 8:59 AM, Mark McDougall <msmcdoug at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> Sorry, I just don't think you are correct. The ArduinoUno is based on the ATmega16U2 which is (also) a USB *device*. Looking at the schematics, there's no USB host on the board either.

That is what I expected as well, but I came across a project that someone made where you plug up a USB keyboard to the board, then it would echo whatever keys you pressed on some tiny one-line LCD display. That is what gave me the idea of using it for a CoCo USB keyboard interface.

Perhaps I did not even know there was more than just the "One" board at the time.