[Coco] Drivewire and a Mac

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Mon Jul 2 05:58:22 EDT 2012

Since I've not had much luck keeping a PC running in my shop (bad
motherboards), and since I have two "spare" Macs (one G4 and one G5), I've
decided to try my hand at using one of them as my Coco DriveWire machines.

But, being a TOTAL noob with Macs, I'm gonna need all the help I can get
setting this up. If ANYONE is using a Mac with their Coco and DriveWire, I
sure could use some step-by-step help getting this working. I have the
Drivewire software, but NO idea how to install it.

Anyone care to help (off list, of course).

Thanks