[Coco] Thoughts on modern computers (sort of off topic)

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Tue Jan 31 16:07:28 EST 2012

I've got agree about the direction that the popular linux distros are taking.
They're trying to create a windows like desktop and are getting ugly, bloated and
chew up resources. I've bailed on Ubuntu for that very reason. Seems like it's being
managed by a bunch of kids forcing their favorite cool, geewiz ideas of what a desktop
is supposed to be like on everyone that uses ubuntu. Little to no ability disable their
vision.

The Other Frank