[Coco] Plug 'n Power Controller for the Coco

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Mon Jan 30 13:53:34 EST 2012

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 12:50:36AM -0800, K. Pruitt wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Remember the old Plug 'n Power X-10 interface/controller for the Coco?  I am
> looking for programming information for this device.  I found the manual for
> the device, but other than instructions for utilizing the program that came
> with it there is no actual programming data in the manual.  I'd like
> to write my own software for this device to use it under OS9.    If you've
> ever run across such info, and remember where you saw it, please pass that
> info along to me.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kelly A. Pruitt

This topic pops-up from time to time.  The last time I recall was
back in September 2010.  You might want to check the following threads:

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2010-September/051432.html

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2010-September/051485.html

If you have any success or find any further concrete info about the
devices in question, I would love to hear about it!

Thanks,

John