[Coco] Windows 7 CoCo emulator blues the colors never appear correctly under Windows 7 in full screen

Roy J Lores cyberpunk at prtc.net
Sat Jan 28 11:28:09 EST 2012

Let me try to explain this as it has nothing and I repeat nothing to do with
the RGB and Composite modes CoCo Emulators naturally have as those modes
work fine under Windows 7as long as you operate the emulator in Window mode
as opposed to Fullscreen mode.

It is in Fullscreen mode that one gets into serious trouble running under
Windows 7 with both color palettes messed up.

Now does anyone and I mean anyone runs VCC or MESS under Windows 7,
especially VCC and if so how have they managed to solve this problem?