[Coco] Color correction for VCC fullscreen mode on windows 7 does it exist?

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sat Jan 28 00:07:16 EST 2012

Roy J Lores wrote:
> I recently realized that the full screen color palette in VCC appears messed
> up under windows 7 what if anything can be done about it?

It may or may not be, and probably is just fine. How did you configure the
program? It can be set for CMP or RGB monitors and if the program requires CMP
for artifact colors, after selecting CMP you may need to hold down the F1 key
while hitting F5.

Keep in mind the VCC emulates the Coco3 which will not switch the artifact
colors on a soft reset as a Coco1 or Coco2 will.