[Coco] EDTASM++ question

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Fri Jan 27 23:58:09 EST 2012

Todd Wallace wrote:
> Ok, i found the official plain ESTASM disk and everything works ok now.  The newer edtasm version must have modified commands and do things differently can anyone recommend what the best version of edtasm? I've seen EDTASM, EDTASM+, and EDTASM++. I'd like to know what the differences between those are.
>
> - Todd Wallace

Well, I'm partial to my own patch of EDTASM. :)
http://aaronwolfe.com/robert.gault/Coco/Sales/Edtasm6309.htm

More to the point, where did you get the version that is not working for you? It
may be perfectly good but you just need to know how to use it. I'd guess it is a
patch of the EDTASM cart. for disk by Roger Schrag, Rainbow, DEC. 1982 and Sept.
1983.
If you post the url, you will surely get more info on your version.