[Coco] Giving the Coco3FPGA a go...

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Fri Jan 27 09:32:43 EST 2012

> Message: 2
> Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 21:35:26 -0200
> From: Paulo Lindoso<paulo.lindoso at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Coco] Giving the Coco3FPGA a go...
> To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts<coco at maltedmedia.com>
>
> Hi List,
>
> After going through the list, I have decided to give the Coco3FPGA a go....
>
> First basic question I guess is where I can find an Altera DE-1 board at a
> reasonable price...  Any pointers or ideas here?
>
> Cheers,

There are 21 (as of this writing) available at Digikey (from Terasic
Technologies - I don't know if that makes a difference):

http://search.digikey.com/us/en/products/P0528/P0528-ND/1833602

Says its a DE1 Altera dev board; price @ $156.25 (still not bad - if I
had the time for one, I'd get it)...

Curious, though, what will happen if/when the DE1 dev board goes away -
is there a migration plan or anything?

-- Andrew L. Ayers, Glendale, Arizona