[Coco] CoCo3FPGA development - WAS: Coco 4 project dead?

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 09:41:51 EST 2012

Hi,

I know this subject only superficially, but with the growing users of
CoCo3FPGA boards, I was wondering if anyone was developing any special
programs like e.g. games that take advantage of the increased clocking
speed?

Also, I presume that the increased speed also enables graphics with higher
resolution and colour depth. Any signs of the project going in the
direction of an extended GIME or other graphical extension? Now that would
make it even more CoCo4-ish!

/Fedor