[Coco] Disk drive question

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Sun Jan 22 11:39:20 EST 2012

Robert Brose of our Twin Cities Color Computer Club created this mod.

This mod allows the 500k baud xfer and supports HD disk - 360K disks. Control through the descriptor.

I did this mod once...This is an extreme mod to the controller. Almost easier to layout a new board!

Not sure where / if the MB8877A is still obtainable or not.

Works great.

Mark
Cloud-9