[Coco] HDB-DOS is now FREE

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 19 18:04:03 EST 2012

On 20/01/2012 6:11 AM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:

> Between this and the release of SuperDriver as open source last year,
> Cloud-9 is making some massive contributions to the community.
> I applaud your generosity!

I'd like to echo Aaron's sentiments too Boisy - thanks!!!

I still haven't gotten around to getting (Nitr)OS9 Level 1 running on my
Coco 1/2 emulation on the DE1 since you released the SuperDriver, but it's
on my 'todo ASAP' list. I should also iron out the last few bugs, add write
support to the SD i/f, and release it too... now that others could try it
for free with HDBDOS/SuperDriver!!!

Regards,