[Coco] Disk drive question

Patrick Wilson gotitdownpat at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 23:13:21 EST 2012

OK so it looks like i need to get some cable and connectors and build a new ribbon cable.  sounds reasonable.  let me see what i can do and maybe i can get this working.  I have a truckload of diskettes for the coco and i wanted to image them all so i can hopefully recover the data before they go the way of all things.   I will get that aspect knocked out and then see what happens.  watching these threads over the past few months has told me i can always find help here.  and thanks again for the advice!