[Coco] 50 pin SCSI adapters?

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Wed Jan 18 16:46:39 EST 2012

I like playing with my TC^3 controller.  My last ancient SCSI harddrive bit the dust the other day.  I'd like to find a way to adapt some modern equipment to the 50 pin scsi-2 standard so I could plug them into my TC^3...

1)  If I got an IDE drive or SSD, anyone know of an IDE to SCSI adapter?
2)  If I got SATA drive or SSD, is there a SATA to SCSI adapter?

I find quite a few things on searches, but they are lots of $$$ and of course the SCSI is not referring to the old 50 pin, but the newer standards.  Any thoughts people have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Robert Hermanek