[Coco] Disk drive question

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Wed Jan 18 08:37:45 EST 2012

Bill Pierce wrote:
> Stock for now till I can get it going, then as soon as I can get things transferred I'll try Nitro

Bill,

I have just tested stock OS-9 Level-II v2.00.01 on both a real Coco3 512K 6309
and a real Coco3 8Meg 6809 system. Both boot without any problems. That means
whatever is wrong with your system, it does not seem to be related to the
suggestions made about Level-II not working with more than 512K.

If you want to send an image of the boot disk you are currently working with, I
can test it. Or I can send you a boot disk image that works on my systems.

Robert