[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Newly acquired Coco!

thebig_a_27 aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:07:30 EST 2012

"Color Basic" is not good..you'll find that most software and documentation assumes you have "Extended color basic" which adds a lot of functionality.  Not sure if it would be worth trying to upgrade that machine, or if upgraded roms can still be found anywhere. I think you can get coco 2's with ECB built in for about $20 typically.  If you're serious about playing with CoCos it would probably be worth getting extended color basic one way or another.  also the tip to join the malted media coco list is a good idea, way more coco folks over there than on the yahoo list.