[Coco] Coco keyboard trouble

Paulo Lindoso paulo.lindoso at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 13:04:11 EST 2012

My CoCo3 had the same problem and I fixed it using a silver conductive ink
I bought in a small online store down here in Brazil.

I did find one in the US before though: http://www.frostfighter.com/

I also read somewhere in instructables.com that you can mix colorless nail
ink (not sure how to say that in English... stuff women use to paint their
nails...) and carbon (ground pencil without the wood would probably do) to
achieve the same effect.  Didn't try though.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Conductive-Glue-And-Conductive-Thread-Make-an-LED/step1/Make-Conductive-Glue-Conductive-Paint-and-Conduc/

Hope this helps,
Paulo.