[Coco] A warning to readers regarding Roger Taylor

Jeremy Michea jmichea at bell.net
Wed Jan 11 19:16:49 EST 2012

Very interesting blog but what seems to be getting lost in all of this is that the drive pak is not the only solution for those wanting storage solutions for the coco. Without naming names, there’s a “Super” solution by another coco company that doesn’t have its head in the “cloud”s and that I personally, have dealt with many times and always got what I was after pretty promptly.

I’m sure Roger is doing his best but I’ll join my voice to those saying that selling something on ebay as “available” when it clearly isn’t is completely disingenuous.