[Coco] m6309 for rsdos

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 6 08:26:05 EST 2012

On 06/01/2012 12:55, Robert Gault wrote:
> You should study the info on RSDOS regarding POKEs to make corrections
> or improvements and you could write your own.

If it's of any interest I extracted the source of RSDOS from the
unravelled pdf and massaged it so that it can be compiled with mamou. I
also checked to make sure the re-assembled source matched the rom image
I had and it only differed in 2 places that where down to how mamou and
the assembler Tandy used encoded an indexed postbyte, as for some
offsets there is more than one way of encoding it that is functionally
the same.

Cheers.

Phill.