[Coco] Off Topic but neato "Tiny $35 Raspberry Pi computercauses big stir on launch day"

Wed Feb 29 22:32:10 EST 2012

Hi,

At about the time of the CoCo Borland produced a great IMHO "C" compiler
with "C" SOURCE LEVEL DEBUGGING.

Once I purchased it and realized what they had done, OS-9's "C" was shown to
be way too difficult to write and debug programs. Intel's cpu were about the
same power as the CoCo 3.

Borland produced more great software and I purchased and used a lot of it.
Still do use Paradox 10.

I purchased MS VS ~ 2003 and did very little with it. Beware 1.0 versions.

I could never find what was in MS's prior "C" in MS VS "C".

SHF