[Coco] Odd cable

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 20:05:47 EST 2012

I can't say for sure, but when I had my Mac Qyadra 605, the cable for the
input devices (including keyboard)... I think it was called the adb?... used
a connector similar in size and shape to the s-video connector. Beyond that,
I don't know what the other differences may be. If there is a symbol that
looks similar to the symbol on USB connectors, it may be a adb connector.

Wayne
--
Basic09 is the language of the future ;)

Need to recover Basic09 I-Code source?
Download http://cococoding.com/wayne/decode.os9

asa.rand at gmail.com