[Coco] OS-9 Level-I complete was: OS-9 Level 1 O1_2.dsk

Tue Feb 28 19:07:18 EST 2012

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wayne Campbell" <asa.rand at gmail.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] OS-9 Level 1 O1_2.dsk

> No. Including the Lv1 V2 config disk image you sent me,

That disk is named by me as O1_2.dsk

> I received the Lv1
> V1 boot disk image (a dsk image that includes a BAS and BIN file)

That disk is named by me as O0_2.dsk

> and the
> Lv1 V1 System Master disk image.

That disk is named by me as O0_1.dsk

That makes 3. The V2 System Master disk

That disk is named by me as O1_1.dsk

> image is still outstanding.

I just sent it to you.

I realize that it would have been better to not use base 0 for my disk labeling but as there is a CD somewhere with copies of these disks, I am going to retain the base 0 numbering.

> If there is a different boot disk for V2 that
> remains outstanding as well, in addition to the V1 Basic09 disk.

There was no V2 two boot disk as it was an upgrade to V1.

Basic09 was added by OS-9 Level-II, it was sold separately for OS-9 Level-I AFAIK.