[Coco] OS-9 Level 1

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 17:59:53 EST 2012

I just remembered that in the Coco system I just recently recieved (still going through stuff), I have copies of both, Os9 Lv1 v1.0 & Os9 lv1 v2.0. I also have the Tandy release of Basic09. These are original RS disks, not copies. The only problems are that my 5.25' drive is giving me trouble and that I currently have no way of transferring them if I could read them. I'm working on these problems and if & when I am able to do so, I will post these. I think I also have a disk with OS9 Lv1 v1.001 which was a bug fix (I think).

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com