[Coco] OS-9 Level 1

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Feb 26 12:39:33 EST 2012

On Sunday, February 26, 2012 12:35:11 PM Wayne Campbell did opine:

> OK, the sig didn't get added to the previous reply. I guess that's what
> happens when you create the reply before you create the signature.
> Here's the second try.
>
> Wayne
> ---------------
> Basic09 is the language of the future ;)
>
> Need to recover Basic09 I-Code source?
> Download http://cococoding.com/wayne/decode.os9
>
> asa.rand at gmail.com

Now, Wayne, if you want that signature to be treated as a signature by
other email agents, the ---------- needs to go away, and be replaced,
without the single quotes here, with '-- \n'  where the \n is the return
key.  Note the single trailing space after the 2 dashes.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
So many women; so little nerve.