[Coco] Finally Got NitrOS9 to boot in VCC...

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Sat Feb 25 23:34:46 EST 2012

This is a win for me since I have no experience with OS-9 or NitrOS9 at
all. Anyway, after tinkering in VCC and doing some Google searches, I got
it to Boot from the VHD image.Tested a few commands to make sure it was
actually working. I haven't had much time to play with it yet. My next
task, as simple as it is I'm sure, will be to write an autoexe file to get
it to autoboot. After a learn some basic commands, I plan to tinker with
basic09. I'm pretty comfortable with basic, so should be fun.
Just glad to have this running in the emulator so I can use it on my Mac in
a VM running windows and my laptop running windows 7.

Steve