[Coco] Example basic code for screen grid

haywire666 at aol.com haywire666 at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 00:14:17 EST 2012

Thats almost perfect, but can you tell me how I can make the border around the sides of the screen black not white, and make the grid  8x8 squares?

And is there a way to remove the white border of the squares so that its only active when the block is colored white?

Thanks for your help, I'll try modifying some values to see If I can do this things. I have to dig through my old stuff
and find those getting started and going ahead books, I'm sure I have a set some where, its very frustrating forgetting more
than I remember about this stuff. Thanks for your help!

best regards,

Steven