[Coco] coco 4 basic...

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Fri Feb 24 13:34:41 EST 2012

I'd be interested to see what a CoCo 4 Basic would look like myself and if
it could be used with one of the emulators.
As to basic that runs on Linux, I'm not sure what's out there specific to
Linux, but there's a product called RealBasic that is like Visual Basic,
but you can run it on Mac, Windows and I think Linux and it will compile to
the target OS of your choice. I've not invested in this yet, but I did try
it with their free trial and it did work for some simple tests. Could be a
handy tool, but not for CoCo stuff of course.