[Coco] Looking for utilities for the following chores....

K. Pruitt pruittk at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 24 01:09:33 EST 2012

Some of the things I would like to do is:

1. Create blank virtual disks for use with Drivewire 4 (currently I am using
pre-existing blank virtual disks)
2. Copy files from  my PC (let's say text files from the My Documents
directory) to those virtual disks which I could then access via my Coco.
3. Copy real RSDOS disks from my Coco to virtual disks via Drivewire.  When
I try this it appears to be successful but the virtual disks always revert
to their blank state.

Are there utilities (or even just instructions) out there that do these
tasks successfully?

Thanks.