[Coco] Coco 2 RF

Mark Ormond markormond at mtxsystems.com
Tue Feb 21 13:59:15 EST 2012

Here you go.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88304118@N00/sets/72157629421064317/

Later,
dabone

-----Original Message-----
From: coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com [mailto:coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com] On Behalf Of Mike Rowen
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 1:45 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [Coco] Coco 2 RF

Mark, some pics of your original board might be helpful. While I can build and test this, my circuit analysis skills are shakey at best. It would be great to establish a known working circuit. I'm willing to prototype it if others will provide circuit guidance. Does anyone know if the originator of this or other circuits are still out there to get their input or even release their schematics? Also, I don't think anyone wants to step on anyone's product rights. Thoughts anyone?

Cheers,
-Mike