[Coco] Coco 2 RF

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Feb 21 12:02:39 EST 2012

On Tuesday, February 21, 2012 11:56:54 AM Mike Rowen did opine:

> I'm intending to build and test this circuit on a CoCo 2 this weekend.
> I'll post my results here to let you know if/how it works.
>
> Cheers,
> -Mike

Hi Guys;

I looked at your schematic, but one thing I don't see is a src of bias
drive for the bottom NTE123ap.  So that isn't going to do much unless that
coupling capacitor comes from a positively biased point, and is a pretty
leaky capacitor, something they are not supposed to do.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
<joeyh> netgod: er, are these 2.2.0 packages 2.0.0pre9 or do you have a
        direct line with the gods?
<netgod> joeyh: i have the direct line