[Coco] Coco 2 RF

Mark Ormond markormond at mtxsystems.com
Tue Feb 21 07:56:09 EST 2012

I copied the board layout of one I have in mine. The copied schematic is currently untested.
Why don't you try it and let me know if there are errors.
I can post pics of the original board also.

http://www.svfdtn.com/cbm/coco2comp.jpg

 GND = GND

 G = Pin 8 of MC1372P

 Y = Y on Modulator

 S = S on Modulator

 R = Left side of C32 (Looking from front)

 Later,

 dabone