[Coco] VCC VHD

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 20:52:41 EST 2012

Thank you very much, for everything, so it will analyze.I'm glad so many people so capable and so many deep knowledge in all areas ofthe color computer.I am very pleased to make my program to make things easier for those who do not master these things.Thank you very much again for your explanation, when analyzed, I tell him something more.