[Coco] VCC VHD

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 09:27:02 EST 2012

Hi all
I'm trying to get my utility cocodskutil (and I have to change the name),
see the VHD that can be used in DC with the basic RGB-DOS and see that contains 2 zones.Do not want to call partitions as there is no header that defines them (or have not found)
may be in the same header of OS9/NITRO.

I do not find much more information.
The information meeting is for virtual hard disk formats of Windows and TRS-80Mod I-III and apparently are not
equal. Test the creators of disks and partitions, but not for this type of partition.In the end it parses and saw that has a simple OS9 disk to the top and excessive insize that ultimately lays 255-256 DECB Disks.Now my program can see them  (both partitions and disks), but do not know if it is aformat invented, or is actually a OS9 partition. Waste is spectacular, full well,  the OS9 partition has a file 15000-1700, and only occupy 13% down and 30% for the 256 final DECB disks,
which is why itcompatibly. but
Well the question is if anyone has some more information from this file.or assume it is like narrating?

I and I have all of OS9. (It is possible that this in)