[Coco] VCC KeyMap.ini

Sat Feb 18 20:43:30 EST 2012

----- Original Message -----

From: "Luis Fernández" <luis46coco at hotmail.com>

To: "COCO" <coco at maltedmedia.com>

Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 4:20 AM

Subject: [Coco] VCC KeyMap.ini

> Hello all

> I put my keyboard vcc Spanish or Latin

You want to use "Spanish or Latin", correct.

> KeyMap.ini anyone has info or configure?

Sorry, I can find nothing about KeyMap.ini.

> Probe and the 2 configurations, Basic and OS9

This is all that I can find:

"This is a temporary measure until I can rewrite the keyboard mapping
routines. For now select basic if you are
running a DECB program or OS9 if you are using OS9 or NitroOS9"

I have not understood what selecting one or the other does. Sorry!

The author appears to be dormant but a silent author has been hinting that
another version might be in the works.

SHF