[Coco] Get Al to the Fest!

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Sat Feb 18 14:37:27 EST 2012

I'm in favor of making video available after the fest, but live streaming is simply not fair for those people who make the effort to spend money to fly or drive to the fest and pay to attend.

Best Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre

Join our forums at http://www.tee-boy.com/forums/ to exchange ideas and information with other WeatherSnoop enthusiasts.