[Coco] CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 18 07:12:12 EST 2012

No problemI'm about to make a version with major changes,still not ready, I broadcast it in good conditionOS9/NITROS09 and FLEX can read, write lacksYou can Convert CAS <-> WAV <-> BAS, BIN, DAT beats other tools :)You can Convert CCC <-> PAKYou can Convert CAS <-> BAS, BIN, DATRESIZEBut I'm not happy, I lack many things.the system and how to do things not going wellIt is not practical, for example: moving dsk file to dskOr I will try to make it a leg pluggin "total commander"GUI should be more or Multi documentWav playa, casWill see the BAS or CAS BIN or WAVSimplified WAV editor to fix original wavI want to see if I can put silence in the cas, and WAV files as the originalsThe cas and wav should be as virtual disks and view multiple files within themSupport for Zip and other transparentand others, the long