[Coco] Emulator help

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Feb 14 17:23:27 EST 2012

You can run Jeff's emulator in DosBox using FreeDos. Just google them and read instructions. They are free and work really well. You still get some strange colors in full screen but I think this is more of a problem with "modern" graphics cards and their capabilities having changed since the old MSDOS days.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com