[Coco] Plug 'n Power Controller for the Coco

K. Pruitt pruittk at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 14 16:35:16 EST 2012

Just a small update...

The pnp program available on the various coco ftp sites does not work on the
Coco 3 running either Level 1 or 2 OS-9.  I tested it on both the 26-1182
(gray) and  26-3142 (white) models.  The gray model shows activity on the
data light while the white model shows no activity.  Both the gray and white
units I am using are known working units.

The program from the February issue of Rainbow also does not work on either
Plug 'n Power units using the Coco 3.

The ROM Pak that comes with the 26-3142 (white) does not work on the Coco 3.