[Coco] cvox speech synthesis for coco - need more info...

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Feb 14 11:52:51 EST 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 06:58:22AM -0500, haywire666 at aol.com wrote:

> Please pardon me because I haven't used a coco (emulated or
> otherwise) for years, but can someone tell me if cvox.A is a test or
> info file, how to load and view it?

Probably assembler source for one assember or another.  It's probably
for one of his cross-assemblers.  Unless cvox is really old, in which
case it's probably EDTASM source.  At any rate, you'll need a text
editor or viewer to look at the source.  There are several floating
around in .dsks.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA