[Coco] cvox speech synthesis for coco - need more info...

haywire666 at aol.com haywire666 at aol.com
Tue Feb 14 06:58:22 EST 2012

Hello all...

I found cvox by roger taylor and its really great. The program speaks a pre-programmed phrase but the program mentions to program your own speech refer to the included document.

I'm running this in vcc from a disk image. There is a file on the disk image cvox.a and cvox.voc.

Please pardon me because I haven't used a coco (emulated or otherwise) for years, but can someone tell me if cvox.A is a test or info file, how to load and view it?

Also, is there any way to read a .dsk image file on pc or copy files/to from .dsk image files?

If I could get the file off the dsk image I could see if I could load it in a text editor....

ARGH very frustrating...

Thanks for any help...

Steven